Manduka and BookYogaRetreats by Tripaneer are coming together to offer our community of yogis the best yoga retreats and the highest performance yoga products.
Everyone embarking on a yoga retreat or teacher training in 2020 via BookYogaRetreats gets access to an exclusive deal on Manduka products to complete their yoga essentials. Pick from our premium Manduka yoga mats, towels, clothing and props and get 20% off your order on Manduka.com. Gear up and go!
- Book any retreat from BookYogaRetreats.com by Tripaneer
- You'll automatically receive a coupon to be used at manduka.com
About BookYogaRetreats.com by Tripaneer
- Find and compare a wide variety of retreats suitable for beginner to advanced yogis, offering many yoga styles, and hosted by local organizers.
- Experience yoga beyond the mat by focusing on your yoga practice, health and wellness, while discovering new places.
- BookYogaRetreats is the largest yoga retreat marketplace in the world with more than 7,500+ yoga, wellness, detox, and meditation retreats available.
FIND THE PERFECT TRIP
WHAT TO PACK WHEN EMBARKING ON A YOGA RETREAT
Here are a few of our favorites we think you should pack:
- A lightweight, foldable and easily packable yoga mat Pro Travel
- A Yoga Mat Carrier
- A Yoga Towel for sweat activated grip
- A Convenient Travel Size Mat Wash Spray to keep it fresh
- For women: two outfits, ideally a comfy and an active one
- Essence Legging + Essence Bra + Root to Rise Tank for restorative practice
- Presence Legging + Presence Bra + Revolved Tank for the energizing flows + the Hot Short for warmer climate
- For men: a couple of outfits to mix and match on and off the shala.
Agility Short + Tech Tank , Lunge Short + Refined Tee
SHOP TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
CHOOSE YOUR PRACTICE LEVEL
- Beginner level: Be introduced to the fundamentals of yoga poses, learn the process of proper alignment, and develop breathing techniques.
- Intermediate level: Build on the foundation of proper alignment, link poses with your breath while developing strength, stamina, and flexibility.
- Advanced level: Practice mostly advanced poses without demonstration and at a vigorous pace. Suitable for those with many years of yoga experience.
READ YOGA RETREAT GUIDE