Almost Perfect Manduka PRO® yoga mat - 6mm black sage
- May differ in length
- May vary in thickness
- May vary in weight
- May have surface imperfections
- May have nicks on the bottom side
- May differ in color/logo
- Standard: 3.4kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Extra Long: 4.3kg; 215cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Earn your grip. Practice makes a PRO
- We recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® hand towels to absorb moisture and increase grip
- During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® mat towels or Yogitoes® towels
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
- The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from original
In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat. We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill. Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka's manufacturing specification in ways such as:
All the mats have been quality tested and has the same performance as the standard PRO-mats. While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO-mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
Sustainably made in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a towel on the surface of the mat.
We’ve spent more than 20 years sweating every detail of our PRO® Series mats to ensure top performance. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
More than 20 years after the creation of the original Black Mat, PRO® mats are still the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
Dense and supportive cushioning helps protect your joints and provides extra comfort.
PRO® series mats are guaranteed for life. If your mat is showing wear and tear, or any signs of manufacturer defects, we’ll replace it for free.
A proprietary dot pattern hold the mat in place while a uniquely formulated material improves grip with every use.
The PRO Series has been featured in:
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.