GRP® Adapt Yoga Mat 5mm
- Standard: 2.7kg, 180cm x 66cm, 5mm thick
- Long: 3kg, 200cm x 66 cm, 5mm think
- Open-cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption
- Unique scrim weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than the competition
- Foam Rubber Patent-pending material provides a unique, springy ride
- Softer cushioning helps protect joints
- Proprietary rubber composite specifically engineered to provide superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- DO NOT use Manduka's Botanical Cleaner on the GRP® Series
Manduka’s grippiest mat, the GRP Adapt. Versatile enough to go from slow flows to sweaty sessions and light enough to travel from place to place. Meet your new go-to. The top PU layer has a smooth satin-like feel and is highly absorbent for the ultimate anti-slip.
|Standard||2.7kg||180cm x 66cm||5mm|
|Long||3kg||200cm x 66cm||5mm|
99% Latex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Spain from rubber and an absorbent PU top layer.
For daily refresh: Keep your GRP® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For monthly restore: Maintain the performance of your GRP® mat by applying Manduka's GRP Yoga Mat Restore. Pump foam onto a clean sponge or cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Rinse sponge thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.
To store: If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the GRP® Series rolled and in a bag or cover.
The GRP Adapt's bottom layer is made of a rubber composite including sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Because the GRP® Adapt absorbs moisture, it will wear out with use. GRP® Series are manufactured through a process that minimizes waste and toxic emissions, while maximizing efficiency in processes and recycling. Crafted in Spain.
Products with PurposeDesigned by yogis and loved by teachers, our design approach is rooted in principles of conservancy — creating responsibly sourced products while minimising environmental waste.your journey starts here
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us