- SOLID SLUB: 65% Recycled Polyester, 22% Polyester, 13% Spandex, GRS certified
- HERRINGBONE: 64% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester, 16% Spandex, GRS certified
- Supportive & soft, four-way stretch fabric
- Constructed inner bra
- Mesh front inset for ventilation and support
- Soft, supportive bottom band wicks away moisture
With carefully placed mesh panels and four-way stretch, the Linea Bra is breathable, supportive and comfortable all practice long (and beyond).
Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics. Do not dry clean.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.