Almost Perfect PRO® Travel Yoga Mat - 2.5 mm (midnight)
- 1.1 kgs; 180cm x 60cm; 2.5 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- Same dense support as PRO & PROlite, but in a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO Travel mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip
- 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO Series mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
- The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions.
Not everything in life comes out perfect but there’s always a plus side.
Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique, some too long, some too short, some not as pretty as others but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat. We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All Purpose MatWash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
We're constantly improving our practices so that you can focus on yours. We make our PRO® mats to last a lifetime in an effort to curb the amount of PVC mats ending up in landfills every year. We've consciously created a manufacturing process that ensures no toxic emissions are being released into the air, and all PRO® series mats are OEKO-TEX® certified and safe for human contact.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.