Wholesale Shipping Information
UK Shipping - please read carefully:
Orders shipping to the United Kingdom will be delayed while the parcel carriers complete the UK customs process. The shipping time is 5-7 business days.
- Please make sure you have a valid GB EORI number when ordering
- Order delivery terms to UK are DAP, this means exclusive of duties and taxes. For more information https://www.gov.uk/import-goods-into-uk
- UPS or DPD will contact you via email for payment of duties and 20% import VAT, please complete this within 5 days to avoid the order being returned to Manduka. The delivery will not be planned till payment is received, so please make sure to follow up quickly to avoid delay.
- All orders are subject to 20% UK import VAT by HRMC upon delivery, regardless of origin of the items, plus duties based on type of product and the origin.
How long does it take to ship my order?
- Online orders confirmed up to 13:00 hrs CET will be shipped on the same day, online orders confirmed after 13:00 hrs CET will be shipped the following business day
- Our warehouse processes orders from Monday till Friday. Orders are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays and national holidays. Our warehouse is closed on Belgium public holidays
Estimated delivery time in business days:
Please note that due to Brexit, transit time to Ireland might not match the standard transit time.
- 1 day: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg
- 1-2 days: Germany
- 2-3 days: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway (2-5), Sweden
- 3 days: Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
- 3-4 days: United Kingdom, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Latvia, Slovakia, Lithuania
- 3-5 days: Spain, Bulgaria, Estonia, Romania, Greece, Iceland
For orders below €650 the shipping fee is based on delivery country at checkout. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Belgium. The transit time is 1-5 business days depending on your delivery location.
*Free shipping does not apply to island or a non-EU export destination such as Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, United Kingdom, Channel Islands and any territory outside EU customs zone.
International and island shipping:
We may request additional shipping charges for delivery to addresses outside EU and/or classified as remote or islands by our parcel service providers, in those cases we will contact you before sending the order.
As a business customer, purchases do not benefit from the same statutory protection available to consumers under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and other related consumer legislation. By default returns and exchanges are not possible, all sales are final.
- Due to an automatic ordering system, order amendments or cancellations are not possible after placing your order online
- You can track your delivery via DPD - using the tracking number provided in the shipping notification
- Drop-shipping and specifically drop-shipping outside your country of tax registration is not allowed as it leads to non-compliance for VAT exempt billing