PRO® travel yoga mat 2.5mm
- 1.1kg; 180cm x 60cm; 2.5mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- Same dense support as PRO & PROlite, but in a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Earn your grip. Practice makes a PRO.
- Always pair your PRO mat with one of our performance yoga towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
100% latex free.
- If your PRO Travel wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our Guarantee.
- Our PRO Travel mats are handmade so might slightly vary in length.
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and durability you know and love from your PRO everywhere you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today! What makes the PRO different? Learn More
1.1kg; 180cm x 60cm; 2.5mm thick
We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance towels for extra traction.
Made in Germany from PVC.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All Purpose MatWash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
We’ve spent more than 20 years sweating every detail of our PRO® Series mats to ensure top performance. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
More than 20 years after the creation of the original Black Mat, PRO® mats are still the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
Dense and supportive cushioning helps protect your joints and provides extra comfort.
PRO® series mats are guaranteed for life. If your mat is showing wear and tear, or any signs of manufacturer defects, we’ll replace it for free.
A proprietary dot pattern hold the mat in place while a uniquely formulated material improves grip with every use.
The PRO Series has been featured in:
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.