pro® travel yoga mat
- SPECS : 2.4 lb; 71'' x 24''; 2.5 mm thick
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If your mat shows any wear and tear or manufacturer defects, we'll replace it for free
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and lifetime guarantee you know and love from your PRO every where you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today! What makes the PRO different? Learn More
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
We're constantly improving our practices so that you can focus on yours. We make our PRO® mats to last a lifetime in an effort to curb the amount of PVC mats ending up in landfills every year. We've consciously created a manufacturing process that ensures no toxic emissions are being released into the air, and all PRO® series mats are OEKO-TEX® certified and safe for human contact.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.