PRO® Travel Yoga Mat
- 1.1 kgs; 180cm x 60cm; 2.5 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- Same dense support as PRO & PROlite, but in a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO Travel mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip
- 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- If your PRO Travel wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under the Lifetime Guarantee.
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and lifetime guarantee you know and love from your PRO every where you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today! What makes the PRO different? Learn More
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All Purpose MatWash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
We're constantly improving our practices so that you can focus on yours. We make our PRO® mats to last a lifetime in an effort to curb the amount of PVC mats ending up in landfills every year. We've consciously created a manufacturing process that ensures no toxic emissions are being released into the air, and all PRO® series mats are OEKO-TEX® certified and safe for human contact.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.