Manduka PRO™ Yoga Mat 6mm
- Standard: 3.4kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Extra Long: 4.3kg; 215cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length, width and/or thickness
- Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can't guarantee the mat will match the image exactly
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our Guide to Yoga Towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our Yoga Grip Gel. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our Lifetime Guarantee
The original Manduka PRO™ yoga mat. The #1 yoga mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime. An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort, cushioning and durability.
Select colours to view options available in a longer length.
|180cm x 66cm
|215cm x 66cm
Looking for some extra space to sprawl out? Meet the Manduka PRO Squared yoga mat.
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our Yoga Grip Gel during your practice. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels and check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
You might notice that some of these yoga mats have a square, black logo. In honor of our 25 years, these 2023 Spring Limited Edition colors feature an homage to our original logo on some of our most beloved colors.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can't guarantee the mat will match the image exactly.
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's Botanical Mat Cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the Lifetime Guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
My PRO mat is my greatest support system. It has been there to catch me when I fall. It has soaked up tears of pain and joy and reflected back to me my power and strength. Whenever I am on it I am not only held, I am home.
Sarah Ezrin, Yoga Teacher
The Manduka Pro mat supports me through the movement of change, keeps me grounded as I weather the storm of my practice, and never fails to be there when I need it most. It’s the best mat on the market, and the only one I’ve used since I got my first one many years ago.
Sean Gray, Yoga Teacher
Manduka knows mats and I trust them with mine. I have the PRO Mat and I adore it. The grip is great, the cushion is on point for my creaky knees and the XL is perfect for this tall Yogi! I look forward to several decades of practice with this mat.
Ivorie Jenkins, Yoga Teacher
I bought my PRO mat 16 years ago. It’s held my sweat and tears, it’s supported me through three pregnancies, multiple injuries and has been both my launching pad and landing pad.
Kelly Moore, Yoga Teacher
Products with PurposeDesigned by yogis and loved by teachers, our design approach is rooted in principles of conservancy — creating responsibly sourced products while minimising environmental waste.your journey starts here
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us