For orders below €85 the shipping fee is €5.99*. All orders placed on eu.manduka.com are shipped from our warehouse in Belgium. The transit time is 1-5 business days depending on your delivery location.
Delivery time in business days ( these may be longer due to local circumstances):
- 1 day: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg
- 1-2 days: Germany
- 2-3 days: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
- 3-4 days: Hungary, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
- 3-4 days: Finland, Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Latvia, Slovakia, Lithunia
- 3-5 days: Spain, Bulgaria, Estonia, Romania, Greece, Iceland
- For DHL Express destinations Cyprus and Malta the shipping time is 1-3 days.
If you are in Russia, Middle East or another country that is not listed, please check out our store locator to find a local retail partner.
*€5.99 and the free shipping over €85 does not apply to island or a non-EU export destination such as Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Channel Islands and any territory outside EU customs zone. We may request additional shipping charges for delivery to addresses outside EU and/or classified as remote or islands by our parcel service providers, in those cases we will contact you before sending the order.
Important - If you order from outside the EU customs zone:
Local tax and import handling fees will be charged to you by the courier service when ordering to a country outside of the EU customs zone. Manduka is not responsible for these charges. Please contact your local tax authorities for questions regarding import taxes. These charges are not refundable when returning items. Customs processing may take extra time to have your order delivered.
Please keep in mind that Manduka does not cover the cost of return shipping. Manduka consistently strives to be better, stronger, kinder and more conscious of our actions and our global impact and therefore we do not offer free returns. We ask our valued customers to place orders consciously to help minimize environmental impact.
How long does it take to ship my order?
- Orders received up to 14:00 hrs CET will mostly be shipped on the same day, orders received after 14:00 hrs CET will be shipped the following business day.
- Our warehouse processes orders from Monday till Friday. Orders are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays and national holidays.
Our warehouse is closed on Belgium public holidays.
- Orders with address irregularities, requiring special shipping or customs documents may need a day extra to be shipped.
Service update COVID-19: Our warehouse in Belgium is fully operational and your order will be delivered by DPD. Due to high demand on weekends we may need one extra business day to prepare your order for shipment.
Please be sure to double check your shipping address and details before completing your order. If your shipping details are incorrect or incomplete, your package may not be delivered.
Rest assured, we still deliver your parcel. However, take into account some changes due to the lockdowns. Please check here for DPD service alerts in your region and scroll down to view the 'Changes for receivers'.
DPD Pickup points may not be available in some regions due to shops being closed. DPD will make two attempts for home delivery, before returning your parcel to our warehouse.
Please provide ‘Deposit permission’ as much as possible if you are not at home, so DPD can leave your parcel in a safe place. You can do this via the myDPD portal, the DPD app (iOS) (Android) or via the chatbot on the DPD website.
We ask you to have patience with the people who are delivering your order. They are working tirelessly to make deliveries possible during this time, and we really appreciate them!
Due to an automatic ordering system, order amendments, address changes or cancellations are not possible after placing your order online.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at +31 800.626.3852. Manduka is open Monday-Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm CET.