Almost Perfect PRO™ EXTRA LARGE YOGA MAT
- May vary in thickness
- May vary in weight
- May have surface imperfections
- May have nicks on the bottom side
- May differ in color/logo
- May have variations in cut, i.e. may be cut askew
- Black Squared: 12kg; 200cm x 200cm; 6mm thick
- Black Long & Wide: 10kg; 200cm x 132cm; 6mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels to absorb moisture and increase grip. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels
- Because The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not covered under our Lifetime Guarantee
In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat. We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill. Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka's manufacturing specification in ways such as:
All the mats have been quality tested and has the same performance as the standard PRO-mats. While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO-mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our Yoga Grip Gel during your practice. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels and check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
The PRO Squared is big enough for two. Plenty of room to roam on your own - or to practice with a partner (Dimensions 198cm x 198cm).
Don't have a dedicated workout room or yoga space? The PRO Long & Wide can transform your living room into a home studio with minimal effort (Dimensions 200cm x 132cm).
Please be aware that with the unique size of these mats, the traditional Manduka dot logo tread that is on our PRO Series is not on the PRO Squared, but is on the Long & Wide. See image for details.
No free shipping for the PRO Squared. Special shipping terms apply to any purchases containing The PRO Squared. Within the EU 29.95€, export countries rate will be calculated at check out €.
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's Botanical Mat Cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, the PRO Series are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.
Products with PurposeDesigned by yogis and loved by teachers, our design approach is rooted in principles of conservancy — creating responsibly sourced products while minimising environmental waste.your journey starts here
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us