eKO® Superlite Travel Yoga Mat
- 1.5mm thick; 180cm x 61cm; 1 kg
- Fold + go for ultimate portability
- Easily put it on top of a studio's mat for your own personal surface and extra grip
- Surface texture offers superior dry grip, but we recommend pairing with a towel when warm/sweaty
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% Latex-free; Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended, and can compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats, and eKO mats are not covered by the Lifetime Guarantee. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.