eKO® Superlite Travel Yoga Mat 1.5mm
- 1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 1.5mm thick
- Fold + go for ultimate portability
- Easily put it on top of a studio's mat for your own personal surface and extra grip
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Surface texture offers superior dry grip, but we recommend pairing with an eQua® hand towel when warm/sweaty
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, eKO mats are not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of eKO mats in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
- DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down.
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
- DO NOT use the salt method on eKO mats.
The eKO® SuperLite Yoga Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip while being thin enough to fold and pack easy for traveling. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO® SuperLite Travel yoga mat is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
The marbled and striped colors are hand-processed and have unique patterns.
Sustainably made in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash. For alternate cleaning suggestions, check out this Manduka blog post. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.