enlight™ round bolster
- 1kg; 69cm x 23cm
- Soft, plush, absorbent eQua micro-fiber fabric cover
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden zipper construction for a smooth, seamless finish
- Convenient, sturdy, easy-carry handle with faux-suede logo detail
- 30% recycled polyester fiber core
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters
- Traditional round shape allows you to go deeper in your stretch
The enlight™ Round Yoga bolster is a lightweight, classic, round bolster perfect for your knees and back. Filled with a resilient, long lasting 30% recycled fiber-fill, this yoga bolster provides a soft cushioning and medium support.
Its traditional round shape gives you the ability to go deeper into your stretch.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest.
Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
For more information, check out the FAQ on bolsters!
To Wash: Remove outer microfiber cover from inner pillow. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang or tumble dry on low. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents. For additional cleaning recommendations, check out this Manduka Blog post!
Outer microfiber cover is made with The eQua® microfiber fabric, a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability.
Made for GoodWe believe that the practice and the planet are intertwined. To honor one, we honor both with principles of conservancy and transparency.Learn More
Project:OMThrough project:OM, Manduka donates 1% of ourGive Back
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Fabric TechnologySustainability is the New Technology Honoring nature as the highest form of technology, we use raw fibers whenever possible. We choose fabrics that are kind on the earth, soft on the skin and designed for performance.Learn more