Recycled Wool Blanket
- Dimensions: 208cm x 152cm; 1.6kg
- Made in India
- 75% recycled wool and 25% recycled synthetic fibers
- Overlocked edge stitching to prevent fraying
- Dense weave is stretch-resistant
- Provides warmth and heat
- Commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar and is a great substitute for a bolster
- Great for any postured relating to mediation and rest, as well as Savasana (place it under the knees or back for added comfort!)
Made of 100% recycled fibers, the Recycled Wool Yoga Blanket is moldable and foldable to support your body in restorative and dynamic yoga poses. Wrap yourself in ultimate warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fold, roll and stack in any way that supports your pose - the sturdy, warm fabric moves the way you want it to.
Blankets are commonly used in restorative, prenatal and Iyengar yoga and are a great substitute for a bolster. You can also fold your blanket and use as a seat, for an alternative to a meditation cushion. Some yogis like placing blankets under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort, or using it to cover up for warmth.
To Wash: Dry cleaning recommended. May hand wash on cold, delicate cycle using mild detergents. Hang dry on line (do not tumble dry). Iron if needed.
The Recycled Wool Blanket is woven from 75% recycled wool fibers and 25% recycled synthetic fibers. Textile waste cuttings, which are typically wasted, are collected and converted into fiber. This new fiber is then spun into new yarn and woven to produce the recycled fabric.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.