Aurora Racerback Bra
- Low to medium support bra with a u-neck and racerback shape
- Power mesh lining in the back and front along with bust darts for optimal support
- Overlapping bust panel in the front creates trendy, subtle cutout detail and extra coverage
- Peached Surface for a very soft touch
- Four Way Stretch allows you to move freely and comfortably
- Designed to support A - C cups
- Performance Knit 2.0: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Machine Wash Gentle Cold with like colors inside out.
- Do not bleach or use softener.
- Hang or tumble dry low.
- Cool iron if needed.
- Do not dry clean.
Designed to provide moderate support for sizes A to C, with flattering, modest coverage, and maximum moisture management and cooling features. Best for hot yoga or a sweaty workout.
Made for GoodWe believe that the practice and the planet are intertwined. To honor one, we honor both with principles of conservancy and transparency.Learn More
Project:OMThrough project:OM, Manduka donates 1% of ourGive Back
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Fabric TechnologySustainability is the New Technology Honoring nature as the highest form of technology, we use raw fibers whenever possible. We choose fabrics that are kind on the earth, soft on the skin and designed for performance.Learn more