Aurora Racerback Bra
- Low to medium support bra with a u-neck and racerback shape
- Power mesh lining in the back and front along with bust darts for optimal support
- Overlapping bust panel in the front creates trendy, subtle cutout detail and extra coverage
- Peached Surface for a very soft touch
- Four Way Stretch allows you to move freely and comfortably
- Designed to support A - C cups
- Performance Knit 2.0: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Spandex
- Machine Wash Gentle Cold with like colors inside out.
- Do not bleach or use softener.
- Hang or tumble dry low.
- Cool iron if needed.
- Do not dry clean.
Designed to provide moderate support for sizes A to C, with flattering, modest coverage, and maximum moisture management and cooling features. Best for hot yoga or a sweaty workout.
Check out our Bra Guide for further guidance!
Yoga for allWe believe that yoga is for everyone - and that no matter who you are or why you choose to practice, Manduka will be there to meet you with innovation, education and an inclusive community.practice on
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us