eKO® Yoga Mat - 6mm
- Standard: 3,2 kg; 180 x 61 cm; 6 mm thick
- Long: 3,6 kg; 200 x 61 cm; 6 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- Made with a unique sealed-cell surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats.
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with a towel during a warm/sweaty practice.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% Latex-free; Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
The eKO 6mm Yoga Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber yoga mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet. Each mat is hand processed and has unique patterns.
For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
To Clean: All eko® series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eko® mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eko® mats. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the peformance of the rubber.
The eko® mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eko® are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eko® mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.