begin yoga mat 5mm
- 1.1kg; 172cm x 61cm; 5mm thick
- 5mm thick for support + cushioning
- Designed to provide the best start to any yoga practice
- Alignment stripe for proper positioning
- Reversible for practice on both side
- Hygienic closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the Begin mat with one of our eQua® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our Guide to Yoga Towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our Yoga Grip Gel
The Begin Yoga Mat is a comfortably cushioned, beginner-focused yoga mat that encourages confidence from the ground up. Its reversible and lightweight design features an alignment stripe to help guide poses.
|172cm x 61cm
The Begin Yoga Mat has a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our yoga grip gel during practice. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels.
Crafted in Taiwan from TPE.
For daily refresh: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with the Manduka's Mat Wash and Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using. Never soak, shower or submerge the Begin mat in water.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's Botanical Mat Cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.
To store: Keep your mat rolled up and stored in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight.
Products with PurposeDesigned by yogis and loved by teachers, our design approach is rooted in principles of conservancy — creating responsibly sourced products while minimising environmental waste.your journey starts here
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us