enlight™ Rectangular Bolster
- 1.1kg; 71cm x 30cm x 12cm
- Soft, plush, absorbent eQua micro-fiber fabric cover
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden zipper construction for a smooth, seamless finish
- Convenient, sturdy, easy-carry handle with faux-suede logo detail
- 30% recycled polyester fiber core
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters
- Versatile and easy to pair with other bolsters and props for customizable support
With its space-saving rectangular shape, Manduka’s enlight™ Rectangular Bolster features 30% recycled fiber-fill that provides a soft cushioning and light support. With a sturdy, easy-carrying handle, the Manduka Rectangular bolster offers the greatest possible versatility, performance, and support for any practice.
The enlight™ Rectangular Bolster is a good building block bolster - great when you're first introducing a bolster into your practice.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest.
Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
To Wash: Remove outer microfiber cover from inner pillow. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang or tumble dry on low. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents. For additional cleaning recommendations, check out this Manduka Blog post!
Outer microfiber cover is made with The eQua® microfiber fabric, a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability.
Yoga for allWe believe that yoga is for everyone - and that no matter who you are or why you choose to practice, Manduka will be there to meet you with innovation, education and an inclusive community.practice on
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us