Wool Meditation Cushion
- Crafted in Italy from high-performance Merino wool. Made for everyday moments of rest and relaxation.
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool cover
- OEKO-TEX Certified dye process
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified by Textile Exchange. Grass fed/ Hand shaven/ Humanely treated sheep from small farms
- Cover is removable for dry cleaning only
- Cushion is dual-sided so you can select your preferred support level
- Inner Pillow is OEKO-TEX certified and constructed with organic buckwheat filling on one side and recycled cotton & polyester filling on the other.
- 1.9 kg; 38cm x 12.7cm
Manduka’s Wool meditation cushion features 100% New Zealand Merino wool cover and offers dual-sided support, with one side filled with recycled cotton & polyester, and the other side filled with organic buckwheat. The Merino wool cushion adds warmth, comfort, and support to any home environment, helping to provide the foundation for mental balance and grounding.
Merino Wool cover crafted in Italy, Inner Pillow crafted in Poland and assembled in Belgium.
Products with PurposeDesigned by yogis and loved by teachers, our design approach is rooted in principles of conservancy — creating responsibly sourced products while minimising environmental waste.your journey starts here
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us