- 0.45kg; 74cm x 18cm x 8cm
- Soft, plush, absorbent eQua micro-fiber fabric cover
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden zipper construction for a smooth, seamless finish
- Convenient, sturdy, easy-carry handle with faux-suede logo detail
- 30% recycled polyester fiber core
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters
- Our smallest bolster, it is easy to pair with other bolsters and props for customizable support
- Great for stretching the spine & neck, or put it under your knees for a slight elevation of your legs
The enlight™ Lean Bolster is a lightweight, slim, rectangular bolster featuring a resilient, long lasting 30% recycled fiber-fill that provides a soft cushioning and light support.
With a sturdy, easy-carrying handle, the enlight™ Lean bolster is great for targeted stretches, and can easily be combined with other bolsters or props for customizable support.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest.
Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
Yoga for allWe believe that yoga is for everyone - and that no matter who you are or why you choose to practice, Manduka will be there to meet you with innovation, education and an inclusive community.practice on
Roll it ForwardManduka supports community projects and organisations who believe in empowering people through giving the gift of yoga to improve communities worldwide.Give Back
Strengthen the CommunityFrom yoga teachers to studios, we offer different programs that are designed to empower, encourage and support everyone through their roles and careers as yoga professionals.Partner With Us