Manduka PRO® Yoga Mat - 6mm
- Standard: 3.4 kgs; 180cm x 66cm; 6 mm thick
- Extra Long: 4.3 kgs; 215cm x 66cm; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
- 100% Latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under the Lifetime Guarantee. See Lifetime Guarantee page for more details.
An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed
Standard: 3.4 kgs; 180cm x 66cm; 6 mm thick
What makes the PRO different? Learn More
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance towels.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All Purpose MatWash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee.
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.