PRO® travel yoga mat 2.5mm
- 1.1kg; 180cm x 60cm; 2.5mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- Same dense support as PRO & PROlite, but in a thinner, travel-friendly version
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Earn your grip. Practice makes a PRO
- We recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® hand yoga towels to absorb moisture and increase grip
- During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO mat with one of our eQua® mat towels or Yogitoes® towels
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our Guarantee. See the Lifetime Guarantee page for more details
- Our PRO Travel mats are handmade so might vary slightly in length
At 50% lighter than your PRO, we’ve made it easier to take on your next retreat or anywhere your adventures take you. Now you can have the density, performance and durability you know and love from your PRO everywhere you go. This next evolution of the PRO mat has the ability to be folded without leaving creases. This has been a long time coming – complete your PRO collection today!
What makes the PRO different? Learn More
Sustainably made in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. For alternate cleaning suggestions, check out this Manduka blog post. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee.
We’ve spent more than 20 years sweating every detail of our PRO® Series mats to ensure top performance. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
More than 20 years after the creation of the original Black Mat, PRO® mats are still the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
Dense and supportive cushioning helps protect your joints and provides extra comfort.
PRO® series mats are guaranteed for life. If your mat is showing wear and tear, or any signs of manufacturer defects, we’ll replace it for free.
A proprietary dot pattern hold the mat in place while a uniquely formulated material improves grip with every use.
The PRO Series has been featured in:
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.