PROlite® yoga mat 4.7mm
- Standard: 1.8 kgs; 180cm x 60cm; 4.7 mm thick
- Long: 2 kgs; 200cm x 60cm; 4.7 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
100% latex free.
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under the Lifetime Guarantee. See Lifetime Guarantee page for more details.
The PROlite yoga mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. The PROlite is a light, zero-waste yoga mat for the studio and on the go.
What makes the PRO different? Learn More
Standard: 1.8 kgs; 180cm x 61cm; 4.7 mm thick
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance towels.
Made in Germany from PVC
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee
We’ve spent more than 20 years sweating every detail of our PRO® Series mats to ensure top performance. That’s why it’s the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
More than 20 years after the creation of the original Black Mat, PRO® mats are still the #1 recommended mat by teachers everywhere.
Dense and supportive cushioning helps protect your joints and provides extra comfort.
PRO® series mats are guaranteed for life. If your mat is showing wear and tear, or any signs of manufacturer defects, we’ll replace it for free.
A proprietary dot pattern hold the mat in place while a uniquely formulated material improves grip with every use.
The PRO Series has been featured in:
Made for Good
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.